Blince hydraulic Orbital motors from small OMM type to large torque OMS, OMT and OMV series. like OMM/OMP/OMR/OMH/OMT/OMS/OMV.
Hydraulic Motor Installation Attention
1.Shaft extension and installation axis should be coaxial
2.When installing, do not knock the front end connecting flange and the rear end cover and bolts; the motor housing should be rotated and the end face of the rear end cover
should be pushed.
Precautions for use
1. The normal working oil temperature should be 20℃~60℃.
2. There should be 3~5mm space between the shaft head and the connecting shaft.
3. It should be avoided that there is air in the motor or the system and the back pressure is too high due to poor oil return.
4. The hydraulic oil must be kept clean. Special attention should be paid not to let sand, pipe welding slag and other hard particles and water enter the hydraulic oil. The hydraulic oil should be cleaned or replaced in time.
5. Pay attention to the heat dissipation of the system, and do not make the oil temperature too high.
6. The fuel tank must be large enough and the oil must be sufficient.
7. The cycloid hydraulic motor must be used within the